Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Housework vs. Paid Work

We cleaned hard Sunday and I'm trying to keep it clean, put laundry away promptly, etc. But it's a constant battle between my work and the housework. A snow day is a lost day in some ways, disjointed at best, so that didn't help.

My desk needs another cleanup and I have three writing deadlines. And tomorrow, Punch has 3 p.m. dentist and 4:45 gymnastics, which she's been dying for. 

On days like tomorrow,  I have to compartmentalize my work, and it's hard.  I will have about 3 hours tops to work after post-boot camp shower and before school pickup. I have to get my ducks in a row so I can be productive. 

It's not just that I have to. I want to and I choose to. There, that sounds better.

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment