Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Is It Just Me--or Are You Tired, Too?

I'm so tired that I'm ready to doze off now, before 9 p.m. I can hear H. reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn to Punch in her room across the small hall.

I think, not a new thought, that I have to cut back on/cut out sugar. Today after boot camp, I had a chocolate mint Balance Bar when I went to CVS to pick up an Rx, and I spiked or crashed or whatever, quickly wallowing in a rotten, unbalanced place.

I plan on a more productive day tomorrow.

Are you tired, too? Is it the weather, the extra effort it takes to boot up and hat up several times a day? The salt underfoot, the ice our stealthy enemy? Sweater on, sweater off/hot flashes/frigid temps?

Good night.

TCOY
1. Boot camp in dome.
2. Dental implant follow-up.
3. We enjoyed broiled salmon, homemade kale chips--and delicious pesto and milk from farm pickup at school.
4. Stocked arsenal with healthy foods: juicy fruit, almonds, yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment