Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Easy Come, Easy Go: My Tory Burch-Styled Fitbit

I lost a Tory Burch Fitbit bracelet just like this at a party this month.
For my birthday last year, Sis gave me a Fitbit Flex wireless wristband to track my exercise. The tracker and bracelet were basic black.

Soon enough, the word was out: Tory Burch makes Fitbit Flex printed wristbands! They sold out superfast before Christmas. [I think they were navy, and I think I saw one selling on eBay for nearly $500.] Tory also makes necklaces with pendants you can slip your tracker into, and hinged metal bracelets to hold that sleek black magic.

My very organized Sis paid for a warranty when she bought my Fitbit....anyway, when the little gizmo you put into the USB drive on the computer to sync data stopped working, I took a photo of the receipt Sis gave me with the gift--and emailed it to the rep while on the call--and got a new Fitbit in the mail. No charge.

I figured I wouldn't be so fortunate this time, since that was just November 2014. But the bracelet truly did open and slip off my wrist at the party....was nowhere to be found and I searched high and low, even in the snow mounds outside. 

Delighted to report that Fitbit is sending me a new tracker and bracelet. No charge. [Selling price: About $100.] It won't be the Tory bracelet--that's $38--but I went to the Tory Burch site and ordered a new one, this time in pink.

It feels good when things work out. Especially stylish things.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the dome. Hard.
  2. Walked Sug around the block. She pranced happily, sniffing the air. 
  3. Farm sauerkraut at lunch, raw spinach and fresh oranges at supper.
  4. Beauty mask and hot bath! Punch's friend's mom took the girls to gymnastics at 4:45 and out to pizza so I had two hours!!!! Angel in my midst.
  5. Took care of that Fitbit phone call. I like tracking my exercise. It makes me accountable. 



3 comments:

  1. I love my Fitbit, and I'm glad to hear they are giving you good customer service. Send me a note when you get the new one in. Let's be Fitbit friends!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nan! Yes I would love to be fitbit friends!! How many steps do you aim for? Love Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. It occurs to me that I will call Tory company too!

    ReplyDelete