Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Rock Bottom, Rock Candy

Rock bottom, rock candy...I don't know if it will be possible, but I think I have to sign off sugar. Today was Day 1.

I once knew a pretty blonde woman in Maine--H.'s brother's long-time girlfriend--who ate no sugar. This impressed and mystified me, and I asked her why. She  said it could have the same effects as alcohol. She occasionally indulged in Breyers sugar-free ice cream. 

My moods have been erratic. I long to be on steady ground. 

Good night.

TCOY
1. Made decision above. Talked about it.
2. Hot bath.
3. Mass.
4. Walked at Mills Reservation with Punch, Nikki and Sug. So muddy that white Sug left with black paws and belly--but happy. 

2 comments:

  1. You might try reading "The Bood Sugar Solution" by Dr Mark Hyman. http://drhyman.com
    He is supposedly the diet doctor to Bill Clinton, and I did the 10-day detox last year (I blogged about it-i wasn't wild for the extreme detox but his ongoing recommendations I like.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nan. I will look for that on your blog. Thank you!!! Alice

    ReplyDelete