Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Power of Hair

Got my gray covered by wonderful Rachel at Vamp today. Had more than an inch of faded roots.

Never underestimate the power of hair. This is the second time Rachel added some highlights to brighten up my face--really like them. And she colors my eyebrows, too, with a mascara wand dipped in the dye. This is invaluable.

Finale: Her blowout. She wields a dryer and a round brush to make some strategically placed twirly Irish-dancer curls [like the ones Moey had when she used to dance as a girl].

I was prepared for the afternoon rain with an umbrella and a mist of Bumble and bumble Classic Hairspray in the hot pink can [thanks, Rachel]. H. drove me to the salon but I walked the 20 min. home to meet Punchy at the school bus stop. 

Feel refreshed and renewed. Punch and I did face masks tonight. Figgy is in Florida on spring break, visiting MJ and T. :) xo

Good night to you.

TCOY
1. Day 4 no sugar. Enjoyed sweet green grapes and Greek yogurt with walnuts.
2. Read my friend Nan's insights on the diet detox she did. Helpful.
3. Logged 14,591 steps on fitbit today. That counts boot camp in the park, walking Sug around the block and walking back from salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment