Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 3 No Sugar

Worked productively, enjoyed balanced meals like a strawberry banana smoothie and piece of buttered rye toast. 

Faced some fear about not baking desserts. a passion since I was a young girl. I have collected dozens of the best dessert cookbooks! But then my eyes settled on my silver tart pans and I realized I can make impressive quiches or savory tarts, or even pile pretty berries into my mother's good crystal bowl. I have lots of the best healthy food cookbooks, too.

When I took Punchy and pal out for pizza, I got a slice loaded with veggies and a big salad with dressing on the side. I was even able to chase them around the St. James playground a few times after that.

Alice, you're the monster! she loves to say. Please! You chase us! 

Then I stretch my arms out and make goofy sounds and jangle my car keys and they scoot around, dissolving into laughter. 

I'm like a show pony she trots out to amuse small people.

Good night to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment