Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

Signing off Again

I want to write, I really do, but have to conserve my energy for another busy day tomorrow. Soccer game for Punch, 2-hour support appt at our house, pick up horse balloons and horse cookies [I will try to take pictures], get to stable for Punchy's bday party.

Punch wanted brownies instead of cupcakes and wanted me to make them. We love my brownies from scratch [which I learned to make as a teen from my friend Nancy Blake and her mom, Rita].

But I know that rich brownie batter and warm, melty squares are hard for me to resist. So I bought the best ones I could find--at Little Daisy Bake Shop on Valley Road. I spent a lot--$3 each is sky-high--but I figure my health is worth it. It's been almost 3 weeks without sweets.

Good night to you.

TCOY
1. Boot camp in dome.
2. Met Moey at Starbucks! She was in Montclair.
3. Haircut.
4. Made some good choices. Bought snacks like Turkish figs, Black Jewel popcorn, hummus.


No comments:

Post a Comment