Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Whisked to Walmart

I really wanted to blog tonight about the Hard Candy Eyewear press event at Walmart in Secaucus this morning. But at 10 p.m.--having painted Punchy's nails in alternating red and blue and read the Dog book to her, then pretended she was my Mom while she told me stories--I am too tired. I would have to fuel myself to stay awake with sugar. So I am going to bed. I look forward to a healthy breakfast in the morning, maybe a peanut butter & banana smoothie whirred in the blender.

I will blog tomorrow about Hard Candy.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug around the block.
  2. Had healthy lunch with my friend Pats.
  3. Spoke my mind at two-hour meeting regarding Punchy. Stood up for myself.
  4. Good skin care.

No comments:

Post a Comment