Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 3, No Sugar, Holding My Own

A fabulous brownie from Cakeaholic is stashed in my freezer right now. My friend/Punchy's sitter on Tuesdays, treats Punch to something from her favorite bakery after school. I quickly wrapped up the leftover brownie in aluminum foil and put it in the freezer.

I hope it will not be as in weeks past, when Punch would go back and ask for it, and I had to say, I'm sorry--I ate it.

Went to boot camp. Beautiful day. Carving out time to work between school and soccer commitments today--and Figgy also came home for a visit.

More later.

Mood note: Did not lose my temper this morning when Punchy refused to brush her hair and put on socks and shoes, etc. I did have to end up driving her there [15 minute ride], since we missed the bus. And then I in turn was 19 minutes late for a 1-hour boot camp class. 


1 comment: