Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Would Like to Write But It's Rainy & I'm Tired

H. winging his way home from one overnight in Raleigh, NC. He had to interview a scientist in person for an article.

Looks like we're being spared from Hurricane Joaquin's path. But this constant rain is a nice lullaby.

Good night.

TCOY
1. Boot camp in doughnut, I mean dome.
2. Montclair Bread Co.'s hand-cut, yeast-raised doughnuts have a wild following. Our boot camp friend, Eric, had knee surgery and Adele dropped off maple/bacon doughnuts from our group. Today I got one perfect chocolate-drenched Boston Creme for $3.25. And I picked up info about the 2nd annual Montclair Bread Co. Doughnut Run in town Dec. 18. Doughnuts every mile! Lots of my boot camp friends are signing up! All proceeds go to Food Pantry. I think Punchy will do it with me; maybe H., too. Here is the LINK.
3. Steamed asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment