Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Velcro Curlers & Crème Splendide in Bed

 
Here is the cream I love. Pricey, at $85, but I haven't bought a jar in years.
Generous 6.8 oz. size, but
I love the outside so much!!!!
The tiny brochure says roses have "powerful benefits for the skin"
and that
this cream contains wild rose extract,
vegetable oils and vegetable butters. Big beauty investment.

MAJORDOMO TCOY
  1. Boot camp in park. Gorgeous day.
  2. Walked really far with Punchy, like 40 min? To her appt and then to Nauna's, where we had dinner w Anne & Nikki.
  3. Walked Sug around block.
  4. The rollers and the Crème, a rich rose butter by Annick Goutal [Paris, via Bergdorf Goodman]. It's for the body but I asked the saleswoman if I could put some on my face, too. Yes, she said, and especially your neck. These two beauty treatments make me feel younger and fresher.

No comments:

Post a Comment