Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Six White Horses

Things seem to be falling into place, with the love of God and six white horses, as Father Gibney used to say with a smile in the Trophy Room [yes, we had one] at Saint Mary's School. Moey and I were just talking about him recently. Good night to you.

TCOY
  1. Doctor checkup. Felt good about it.
  2. Let me list the healthy/delicious foods I ate today: kale salad with avocado; oatmeal with almonds and dried cherries; hot tea with half and half; hummus; cashews.
  3. Nap, to lick this cold.
  4. A little leisure reading.
  5. Private Benjamin. [Therapy never really gets easy, does it? Helpful, yes. Easy, no.]
  6. Spent more time on the phone with Fitbit support. Missing my tracker, because I like to try to get 10,000 steps, and I like the Tory Burch band I wear it in. Fibit is sending a replacement; my charger won't recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment