Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Candle Lit Yoga & Lavender Cream

My friend Sue told me about a Candle Lit Yoga class in nearby Verona. I went tonight at 8 and loved it! What a gift. At the end, the teacher went around and massaged our feet with lavender lotion. Gift, gift. Check Star Seed Yoga, but it has a new owner and will be closed for two weeks to freshen up. So grateful Sue told me. This could be life-changing.

TCOY
1. Boot camp; lots of weight training. Liked it.
2. Figgy and I both downloaded the Positivitea app on our phones. And our instant reward was a free organic tea. Fig got hot, I got iced, but we both chose white pomegranate. So good! Then we each got a black bean jr. burger. I love the rewards program. Buy 10 sandwiches, get 11th free. Our fridge is still broken; groceries out in snow. Repairman coming Friday. Can't wait.
3. Me being me, I asked yoga teacher Nina about the brand of lavender lotion and she said Avalon. I went right to Whole Foods to find some. And also bought a great-looking, hot pink raw food cookbook there.
4. Walked Sug around block.

No comments:

Post a Comment