Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Inn at Ocean's Edge!!!!!

Image from THIS LINK.
Excited; will be spending a night at the Inn at Ocean's Edge [I'll call it Ocean's Edge for short] in Lincolnville, Maine--not far from the coastal village of Camden--by myself when I drive Figgy up to Maine in early June. She's sharing a house rental and spending the summer in artsy Belfast.

I'm hoping to book a massage, requesting early check-in, planning a swim and basically savoring the idea of luxury by the sea. You know me by now, and how much I love the seaside, and the pretty places by the water's edge. I might be footsteps from the shore! I've driven by this inn--it's on Stonecoast Road, 3.5 miles from Camden Hills State Park, which I've also blogged about--for a long time. Will be writing for sure. Wish I could also get another Coastal Living assignment but my contacts there moved on, which can be challenging.

Good night.

TCOY
1. Rose early for Tonia's yoga & meditation class at 8 a.m. Excellent.
2. Worked while listening to good mix CD from Martha on my laptop.
3. Enjoyed a sweet, juicy nectarine from Whole Foods.


3 comments: