Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mop Head

My favorite nickname for Sugar is Dust Mop because she is fluffy and white. But tonight, I finally dug into a writing project about 30 Black+Decker cleaning products, including thirsty cotton mop heads, dust pans and squeegees. Ah, I'm forever increasing my knowledge base. It's true!

A writer's gotta do what a writer's gotta do to pay the bills. H. and I are both working hard, but the tax man, heating oil company, auto repair shop, grocery store, dentist, electric company and Verizon can't let us pay our balance in efforts. They need money. So we are dancing as fast as we can. Fortunately, Figgy is paying for her own education now at Montclair State. Proud of her. She got some federal loans and is working hard, too. Sounds like she likes her biology and psychology classes this semester.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Tuna and avocado on wheat toast, made in my kitchen.
  2. Important reading.
  3. Hard dentist appointment, to get a bad tooth in upper back extracted. Many numbing needles, bone graft, stitches and all. Ouch. But I love my dentist and the staff there. Dr. Joseph Mason in Montclair!
  4. Private Benjamin appt., helpful. About TCOY: eye doctor, colonoscopy, etc. How to fit it all in.
  5. Trying to stay organized with my Lilly Pulitzer agenda and notebook. I can't afford to turn down freelance work with so many mounting bills but I need to find a way to fit in the job search, too.
  6. Fish, squash, spinach and potatoes for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you feel okay after that dental work! Take care. Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin. Thank you. I am feeling better...a bit sore still.....Love, Al

    ReplyDelete