Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Perky Little Houseplants

Punch and I zipped over to Bartlett's Greenhouses & Florist just before 6 p.m., after playing school. [She was the firm but friendly teacher.] I brought these two sweet little flowerpots from home and look what Marietta filled them with--a cheerful pepper plant [not for eating] and a yellow kolache, with moss on top of the soil. [When baby Figgy was born in NYC, my brother Will and Kelly brought a pink kolache plant to the hospital.] 

Marietta said they will bloom inside and should be watered about once a week. I love them. Beauty helps me power on. How bout you? Does a pinky nude lipstick, a blue gem in your ring or a bunch of tea roses help set your course?

Good night. Flower dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment