Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Bleary-Eyed, Heading to Bed

Worked hard all day, writing marketing copy for hours and hours for goodcook.com about fish turners [spatulas that carefully lift fillets so they don't break], whisks, bowls, measuring cups, measuring spoons and graters. My voracious cookbook and food magazine reading helped fuel copy points, such as when you might want a dusting of Parmigiano-Reggiano, or what calls for a flurry of grated chocolate [freshly whipped cream on hot cocoa].

This latest line of copy is for products that will be sold in a store I love to shop in, but better not say too much here. So that was kind of fun.

I must sleep! It's 1:06 a.m. Good night.

Excited for Friday night, when H. and I are going to dinner and then Barclays Center in Brooklyn for a holiday concert with James Taylor, Jimmy Buffett and Sarah McLachlan. We haven't done anything like that in forever! I LOVE James Taylor. Merry Christmas H. texted me when he got the tickets a while back.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.




No comments:

Post a Comment