Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

"Thank God!" I Said Aloud

Love my new black suede booties from Piazza Della Sole in Montclair;
sticker price $179, but 50 percent off. Image from comfortshoes.com.
So grateful that I went on an interesting job interview at 8 a.m. As my friend and fellow blogger Kim says, let's see.

So grateful that when I backed up in the Bank of America parking lot at about 10:15 to go get Figgy at Montclair State and get her to the oral surgeon [wisdom teeth], it was a lamp post base I hit, not a car. The noise was pretty loud. My car didn't get damaged, either. Oh, thank you, God, I said aloud. Thank you, thank you.

So grateful that when I went on the neighborhood listserve to inquire about oral surgeon recommendations, my neighbor Lisa told me about the Montclair doctor she used for her daughter and about the DentalSave program. It's incredible. I paid $29.99 for the first month and can renew month by month as needed. It gives me 25 percent off these very high charges. Even today, the consulation and scanning Xray would have been $170 and I paid $127.50. I am delighted about that savings. Check it out.

Thankful for a good hair day, too. And new black suede booties that feel good, have a little 1960s edge and were half price. And the store had one left in my size, 11! I wore them today with a black knit dress and patterned tights and a great necklace by Mary Marino. [It's long, swingy, shiny glass pearls with a jade medallion and brown leather fringe tassel.]

Until later.

2 comments:

  1. great shoes! And I loved that you picked up on my "let's see" lol!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I like that "let's see." Calming and keeps things in perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete