Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2017

The Organic Cotton Dress I Love


It's from Maggie's Organics in Michigan and I bought it
at the Green Store in Belfast, Maine on our July trip. It looks like shorts here but that's
because the wind was blowing it.
I ordered this one with citron top and navy bottom.
When I signed up at website, I got a code for 10 percent off.
I loved this one in the Green Store --lavender is a good color for me--but could only afford
one at $68, so went with never-fail black.
This color combination is now sold out in my size on the Maggie's website.

Just wanted to share this, because I love it so much. It's comfortable, soft organic cotton with 5 percent spandex for forgiveness and stretch. It's a dress, and I live for dresses. I embrace wraps, and this has a wrap top. I washed it with Woolite on cold and hung it over the drying rack to dry. I wear it with a good necklace or earrings, nice shoes, flat shoes, on the bike trail, out to dinner or.....everywhere.....I think I'm falling in love with this company. One caveat: It may have taken a little bit for the spandex to kick in, if you know what I mean. The first time I wore it, a woman of a certain age, someone I know, made a comment about be careful bending over. But the dress really isn't too short, at least on me. I own it, and it owns me. One of the best dresses ever.

2 comments: