Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Signing off, Sundae Patrol

Question. Can I take Punch and her pal to Absolute Zero, a trendy ice cream place in Montclair, and not get lost in the [chocolate] sauce? Punch has been wanting to try it for months...Thai ice cream rolls are dolled up and served with toppings and have names like Owl You Need Is Coffee 🦉 ☕️ 🍦, made w Vietnamese coffee, condensed milk, caramel. I plan to take the girls after school tomorrow. As my friend and health mentor Rachael might say, it’s not that I can never have it. I will just choose not to have it tomorrow. Stay in the day. Good night. Check absolutezeroicecream.com.

2 comments:

  1. Also struggling with food choices - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz. BTW I thought you looked great when we met! Hugs

      Delete