Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Day 3 After Sunday Breakdown: Writing in My Red Nightgown

In my nightgown already. That's how eager I am to finish my last assignment for one client and move on to the next....leaning my Rose Gold MacBook on top of a laundry basket full of clean clothes on our bed at 9:20 p.m.....want to complete, send story, sleep. Dan working in NYC. I'm trying to corral Punch into bed. I'm too tired to tackle the dishes tonight. Good night to you.

TCOY
  1. Walked around block.
  2. Took Sug to meet Punch at bus, 4 p.m.
  3. Bought healthy groceries: shaved Brussels sprouts; organic strawberries; olives; fish; pure cocoa powder; bananas; avocados; and more.
  4. Ate Brussels sprouts. Buying is one thing. Actually eating is another. Plan for plain yogurt with berries and nuts in morning. That does sound good.
  5. Planted a hot pink Ranunculus [Whole Foods, just $1.99] in a pretty handpainted ceramic planter.
  6. Filled a lawn & leaf bag with twigs and dead leaves, for curb pickup.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, yard work plus fresh produce - what a healthy day... Hope you got to hit “send”, one of my favorite feelings!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete