Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Sleepover

I made couches cozy w sheets and blankets. Punch and friend listening to "Hamilton" tunes [current obsession] on Dan’s laptop. It’s near 11 p.m. and Punch could keep going for hours. The day started w 9 a.m. bday party drop-off. Then 12:30 to 5 at Brookdale Park [thankfully, her friend’s Dad took over at 3]. She never tires. I had an important talk in person w a wise, supportive friend in the morning. It could seriously change/save my life and health. Good night. Hoping Dan will shepherd these two onto their couch beds.

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day. Came by to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the good talk! Sleepovers were great because they build intimacy, which I think is in short supply for boys, but also torture to me because I don’t stay up late. Hope all survived the night!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. I’m not a fan of sleepovers for Punch, though used to do more when Figgy was this age. I worry they will change channel to bad movie after we fall asleep, etc etc. But I do have to say that Punch sounded so content as she fell asleep w her pal here. Xo

    ReplyDelete