Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Magically Multiplying Gadgets

Don't ask me how, I have counted the products on that itemized spreadsheet more than once.....yet the number of empty spaces awaiting copy seem to have multiplied.

Going to bed, signing off with prayers to the gadget goddess in the sky.

I have written today about many products, including
  • angled cheese grater
  • clear 2-cup measure
  • plastic nesting measuring cups
  • stainless-steel nesting measuring cups
  • locking tongs
  • plastic cutting board
  • thin plastic cutting boards [pack of 4]
  • heavy blonde wood cutting board
It does get a little easier as it progresses. For example, there are mesh strainers, mixing bowls and metal tongs that come in two or more sizes. So I don't have to recreate the wheel each time for features bullets, just the descriptive copy that alludes to what you would use the product for.

I must sleep. Good night to you. Tomorrow should be productive because Dan is getting Punchy at school around 3:35 and taking her to 4 to 6 p.m. gymnastics makeup classs, so I won't have 4 pm bus arrival interruption. 

TCOY
  1. Important reading and writing.
  2. Delicious cocoa cashew milk, made fresh by the bottle at Juice Culture.
  3. I sautéed mushrooms and baked a potato to have with steak kabobs from Whole Foods for lunch.
  4. Took little stretch in AC after lunch and read the church bulletin from the Cape and the bird-watching handout from the Audubon. I'm odd, I know, but enjoyed it.
  5. Small burger sans roll for supper, with kale salad and a crunchy farmers' market pickle.
  6. Texted for support.
  7. Fresh cherries.



3 comments:

  1. Go, Alice, go! Cracked me up to see you restraining yourself from brandishing knives at the coffee shop! I drank last night and then slept thru the night, so there’s that. Day 3 on prednisone and still really itchy, but don’t feel as zombie like as yesterday. I like reading the church bulletin too - rock of sameness in swirling seas of current events! The sodality, the rosary group, choir practice, the knights of Columbus, sandwich Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better, Liz. Thanks for your support. Yes, I love the rock of sameness, as you say....coffee hour/food drive/Mass intentions.,,,at lot of tomes, Dan throws my local bulletins out before I have a chance to read them! What is sandwich Sunday? I like the sound of it. Love Alice

      Delete