Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2018

On a Wing and a Prayer

I have been writing about a food chopper and Santoku knives [Japanese name, sharp, etc. with ceramic, nonstick stainless-steel or regular stainless-steel blades of many different lengths].

I am ready to take a bath.

I am praying for someone dear to me. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe, I believe. Fly, baby prayers, fly. Alight on shoulder. Deliver a little pillow of comfort and small sparks of light.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Butter and Sugar twice.
  2. Planted pansies and seeds for morning glories, forget-me-nots and nasturtiums. I always have luck with the Ns; let's see about the other two. Ns are amazing--and produce edible orange colored blooms for salads and desserts.
  3. Afternoon nap on couch. Didn't sleep well last night, so it was welcome. Sugar and Butter took naps nearby. We were all deep in slumber.
  4. About to take bubble bath.
  5. Spoke to wise friend.
  6. Nice cup of coffee, homemade.
  7. Cashew milk from Juice Culture. Salad. Brown rice. Scrambled eggs. Not in that order.
  8. Faced music with a neighbor upset with Punchy. Listened, heard...again. In my living room. But also spoke my side on behalf of our Punch. I am growing up. Believe me, I am. I am not nearly as timid as I used to be. 

2 comments:

  1. I believe in prayers too. And so hard when kids offend others, good for you for listening.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, thank you.....I have been a very patient listener but one set of parents is really going over the top a bit.....it is hard......thanks and love

      Delete