Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Little Bit of Freedom in My Life

It felt good to bike to school; it’s 3.2 miles from our house. I like my new bike and especially my quick-release basket, easy to remove and carry into a store, or the juice bar, at the push of a button. The freedom was sweet. The coasting. The throwback to carefree girlhood. Seeing a pretty pool-blue door on a white house on Park Street. Seasonal mums and pumpkins. Proud, strong Punchy. Tapping into my own inner strength.
Good night to you.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! That's a good ride (and should help her be nice and calm for school). We live about a mile from the elementary school, and Luke rides quite a bit.

    Love the T-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, the T-shirt!!!!!! Lots of good things from Nora. Xoxo

      Delete