Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2018

One Foot in Front of the Other

Felt really sick from that cold yesterday and I was tired. Rested. Dan took Punch to NYC for the day and part of me wanted to go, part of me was happy to have the time and space to sink into the sofa and drift to sleep after watching an old episode of "The Brady Bunch."

It was the kind of tired where I did the dishes in a couple of shifts because too much to do all at once.....big achievement of the day was taking the bedding off Punchy's bed and laundering it, with a Snuggle sheet in the tumble time for good measure. Then I put the sheets and blankets back on.

I didn't get out of my nightgown all day.

Now I'm back at my perch in Joyist. I love it here. Love working here. I walked here in the drizzle.

My cold feels better...and I just fueled my day with Pumpkin Spice Bites [energy balls] and am sipping a Greg, the cold blend with Java Love coffee, banana, PB, etc.....

I have to get cooking on my work.

But before I sign off: I just went into Over the Moon, next door, and started my Christmas shopping. The store is stocked with beautiful gifts for children [clothing, shoes, books, accessories] and the beautiful owner, S., wraps presents magically. I got one lovely gift--a glam accessory--that could work for either Punchy or Fig....I will decide. They only had one left, or I would have gotten two.

Happy Monday to us all.

8 comments:

  1. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    nykaa coupons icici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u r feeling better! Yes, holidays looking us right in the face. But today I must try to be resolute about working and not checking news when I know there is no news until tomorrow... nervous, hopeful, nauseous. Please let today go fast.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz. Yes today is an important day. May the force be with us. We have had several people ring our bell to get out the vote—and the last ones said “Anne is the one we want to talk to” because she is 23 and they want to get that young voter!

      Delete
  3. You are writing some interesting and best content I also bookmark this URL .You guys are writing some Amazing tips. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regularly.
    echobeat review , chargeboost, liporing toering , docsocks review, livewave antenna , echobeat review , chargeboost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nice and very informative Article. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some usefull information on other plaforms.
    cricket world cup live streeming
    cwc math live streeming free

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so obsessed with the drones and I love to shoot my vlogs and drone camera I have seen various tech trends over here The Viral Tech
    for the technology stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article! I found your insights really helpful. In fact, I recently wrote a related piece on my blog. If you're interested, check it out [Reverse Health Reviews]. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete