Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Tired, Must Sleep 

We cleaned some clutter and I found not one, not two, but three tiny white jars of Kiehl’s avocado eye cream on my dresser. It’s very pale green and pampering. It’s also pricey--so now I know I won’t have to invest in that in a while. If only owning it would magically moisturize--if a beauty elf could untwist the lid, dip a dainty fingertip in, gently pat the cream around my eyes. I’m too lazy or tired to take the extra step. But I want to change.

Change is possible.

4 comments:

  1. Working my moisturizing game too. Good luck to us!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really good with my face. Never miss a morning or night. I think years of acne care just engrained that face care diligence. But I get lazy with the body. I only full-body moisturize at night after my shower and I skip every 2nd or 3rd day truth be told. What I'm not great about is a retinol product on my face at night. I slap my moisturizer on and head to bed often forgetting the every-other night retinol I should be doing.... sigh. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full body moisturizing, oy, another thing I’m lazy about. But I love the Naked & Thriving Body Oil spray I bought; it’s made in NYC. Love Alice

      Delete