Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2018

Working Hard, Good Night 

TCOY

  1. Applied my Kiehl’s avocado eye cream!
  2. Biked in and out of town to write at Joyist.
  3. While there, had my Greg blend; GF zucchini bread, toasted, w avocado; and 2 small PB cups sweetened w maple syrup. Gee, I see an avocado theme here now. ;)
  4. Ate a few of the Brussels sprouts Dan made for dinner, plus baked sweet potato.
  5. Have been listening to my favorite songs while working in my office since 5 p.m., with break for dinner.

Good night to you.

2 comments:

  1. Late hello - caught stinkin 530am bus, left work at 3 to get hair cut, now home. Moisturized face but woke up with split lip from dry air, so must add lip balm to evening routine. You and your avocados made me smile. I hope our fans appreciate us!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lip balm, too, that’s easy every night even for beauty sloth like me. Roll on a must, not pot or tin.

      Delete