Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Birthday Gratitude

I wish every day could be my birthday. People fussing over you, sending cards, serving cake, giving gifts and love and hugs. Sis gave me a beautiful card and fluffy warm infinity scarf. Moey took me to Madison, NJ, to go to the original STITCH and out to lunch around there. 

The winter sale was on and I found a soft white tie sweater by Cupcakes and Cashmere. Moey insisted on giving me shopping money for my bday, so generous.

The sweater was $108 with 30 percent off, so $75.60.

TCOY

  1. Phone chat w Sis, even touching on whether God created the moon and stars.
  2. Time and talk w Moey.
  3. Felt my herartstrings, still melancholy over something but reaching for peace and acceptance, less worry and fear. Gratitude for all Dan did--roses, gift, cake etc. And for Anne, Michael and Nikki coming over and Fig and Punch washing and drying my parents’ wedding china after dinner, while singing and laughing.
  4. Important reading.

$MSOOP

  • Only $15.60 toward the sweater and it’s so feminine and cozy.
  • We spent $80.95 on Chinese food for 7 of us at home but we paid cash, for discount, and Dan picked it up, to avoid delivery fee and tip. I’m not adding what he spent on chocolate mousse cake, berries, cream, roses, vegan and regular ice cream, because it was his spend without me.
  • TOTAL $96.55.

5 comments:

  1. Many happy returns of the day!��
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!!

    I'm so sorry I missed it..Ms. Warren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aliya. Thank you no worries. Lex and I hope to see you soon! Text me. We miss you and think of you especially at Little Bear Poke and would love to take you there for your bday. Love Alice

    ReplyDelete