Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden

Smooth, rich cappuccino made with exclusive Joyist bean blend
from Java Love. Delicious.
I have my worries today, but felt good to walk w Elly for an hour. Then I worked in town from 3 to 7.  I will walk 20 minutes home. Hope things are rosier in your corner of the garden.

$MSOOP
  • 3:15 p.m. at Joyist. One large bowl organic mushroom/zucchini soup and small piece flourless zucchini bread. One cappuccino.  $18
  • 5:15 p.m. at Marcel Bakery & Kitchen, since Joyist closed at 5. Got a bag of 3 giant seeded Jerusalem bagels, $3.95, to bring home [Fig + Punch both like bagels]. Will have ice water, but since sitting here,  ordered a sandwich for dinner. $14.82 plus $1 tip. $15.82
  • It's Tuesday again and I have my sitter from 4 to 7, $13 per hour. [Dan got Punch from school about 2 and took her to ADHD dr appt today, then brought her home.] I have to get out of the house to be productive often/sometimes. My fingers are flying over the keyboard. It gets depressing to be at home and see the peeling paint, dust balls etc in our house, not to mention falling garage and fence that we haven't gotten repaired yet. Heavy loads. $39
Total: $72.82

2 comments:

  1. Not fond of grocery shopping or cooking, so those are not my temptations. Thanks for explaining.

    I am very lucky to have an office at my agency. Technically I share it, bc I work at home PT, but no one else is PT, so It’s just me in there. Anyway, totally agree a change of scene is essential, and it’s awkward to occupy space at a place of business and not spend money.

    Sorry your troubles weighing on you - hope there was a kiss and a delicious sleep at the end of your day.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz....thank you! Your office sounds good....troubles can be weighing but I am adoring the soundtrack from the new Mary Poppins movie: “When the world is getting scary, be your own luminary.” I love that Emily and Lin singing...enjoy your day...

      Delete