Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2019

It's Possible to Overspend Everywhere

Spent $33 total to get one Rx each for Dan, Figgy and me
 and another $33 because I had the car at the store and
Dan was about to take it to work all night in NYC.
Could have gotten PB cheaper at ShopRite but the rest of the grocery prices were OK. I also got 2 bags of Dr. Teal's Lavender Epsom Salts, a bathtime delight. Should not have gotten the Pringles, even if they were on sale. And the frozen Lean Cuisine chicken parm was a waste, not tasty, but I had a very small lunch before Dan and I took nice [soaring and free] walk at Garrett Mountain with Punch, her friend and Sug. I knew I wouldn't have the car when he left so I kind of panicked and scrambled to buy things, including the eggs.

$MSOOP
  • Gas for car, $20.
  • 3 family prescriptions at CVS, $33.
  • Groceries and bath products at CVS, $33.16.
  • The Capital One Bank in our town closed; steep bank fee to get cash at ATM, $3. 
  • Punch & I home alone Saturday nite, no car, Marcel dinner delivery via DoorDash, $32.65 including tip.
TOTAL: $121.81

1 comment: