Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Wasp Sting, Must Sleep

My right hand is blown up and it hurts. There’s a wasp colony in the tree trunk out front. One stung near my knuckle and then my whole hand blew up. Benadryl and cortisone cream. But so uncomfortable.

Cherry on top: When I took P and friend to Absolute Zero Thai-inspired ice cream place tonite, a young expectant mom thought I was their grandma.

Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Until tomorrow.

$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET

  • All cash I had on hand to give girls to walk to town, $12.
  • Absolute Zero, fancy rolled ice cream for girls, each cup with a torched marshmallow on a stick. [One sundae w graham crackers, etc is called Camp & Chill.]  $14 plus tip, so $15.


6 comments:

  1. bah on the wasp sting! I hate when unexpected indignities drop into our days. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unexpected indignities...exactly. no time for them! ;)

      Delete
  2. Alice, I went to the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago, and she asked if I had grandkids. :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is just plain crazy.......but thank you for sharing because if people can think that about young MTM then the world is a zany place....

      Delete
  3. The hell with both, bah - reset!

    ReplyDelete