Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Hooked up for Work and Music Again

The life of two freelance writers. Dan and I received three payments today, so:
  • We got the Wi-Fi and TV up and running again [$300 past due].
  • Paid late monthly Spotify bill, $15.98 with tax.
  • Used my 10 percent discount code and got really cute top on really big sale.
  • I paid our sitter/friend a chunk of what we owe/we run up bill to a few hundred....she doesn't mind, likes getting bigger lump sum....
  • I paid my therapist part of what I owe.....
  • Ordered dinner for me, Punch, her friend and Figgy....Dan has the car, and is later meeting guy friends, so I couldn't go get the food. 
It feels good to be connected again. Now I don't have to sit at Starbucks til 10 pm, tall decaf latte by my side, and feel lonely and lost as I work under the bright lights near a counter display of carbs and candy.

Right now, as Punch and pal sit shoulder to shoulder on couch watching a movie [our Netflix working again], I'm in my office in the next room at my desk. No school tomorrow for Yom Kippur. Pal's dad picking her up soon--9 pm.

TCOY
  1. Talked to Sis.
  2. Freshly shampooed hair.
  3. Private Benjamin appointment. Made a plan to work productively, and rest properly--and deal with Punchy's bad moments when they arise.
  4. Listening again to Mozart and "Ali Favorites," my long playlist on Spotify, while working. Volume on low.  
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET [this never includes big household bills]
  • Gretchen Scott washable suede top with ruffled V neckline, plus delivery, $53.87.
  • Dai Kichi Japanese food delivery plus $8.50 tip, dinner for four, $65.09.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $118.96.
RUNNING TOTAL FOR MONTH AS OF OCTOBER 8: $464.63.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $58.07.


COMPARE TO TWO PRIOR MONTHS:
TOTAL SPEND FOR SEPTEMBER (30 DAYS): $2,214.43.🍎⬇️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $73.81.🍎⬇️

TOTAL SPEND FOR AUGUST (31 DAYS): $2,895.06. ⬆️
AUGUST AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $93.39.  ⬆️





No comments:

Post a Comment