Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

High Stakes: Bus Tix, Tights & Shoe Repair

After weeks of waiting for payments from four sources, I finally received one.

Therefore, I was finally able to pay for  things I needed.

Good night. I'm tired after a rough evening with Punch, to top off a day in the city.

TCOY
  1. Walked 1 hour plus in NYC.
  2. Water.
  3. Finally got shoes repaired. My Tory Burch black wedges, bought two years ago this December, were scuffed and the heels were worn down. I went to the shoe repair place in the Port Authority on my way to work.
  4. Ordered Wolford tights. These are a vital, stylish, feel-good part of my work uniform, and they last forever. One of my black pairs has a couple of tiny holes after many years.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Bus fare, $7.65.
  • Wolford.com, on bus, ordered 2 pair tights, one navy, one black, free shipping, $87.35.
  • 10-trip bus tickets, $69.50.
  • Shoe repair and polish, $27.50. 
  • Clean Market, place I pass on walk from subway to office, drip coffee with oat milk, raw cacao ball and $1 tip, $8.86.
  • ATM bank fees for two withdrawals, $8.50.
  • Cuban lunch, very good, with $3 tip, $18.02.
  • Le Pain Quotidien, 4 pm lag, needed coffee to get a writing jolt, got pumpkin spice latte and tinyish 88 percent dark choc bar plus tip, about $8.
  • Dinner, 1 excellent piece Grandma's Sicilian pizza, $4.90 plus tip, $5.25.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $240.63.
RUNNING TOTAL FOR MONTH AS OF NOV. 12: $998.52.
AVG. DAILY SPEND: $83.21.

COMPARE TO 3 PRIOR MONTHS:

TOTAL SPEND FOR OCTOBER (31 DAYS): $2,495.36.🍎 ⬆️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $80.49.🍎 ⬆️
_____________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR SEPTEMBER (30 DAYS): $2,214.43.🍎⬇️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $73.81.🍎⬇️
_______________________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR AUGUST (31 DAYS): $2,895.06. ⬆️
AUGUST AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $93.39.  ⬆️





No comments:

Post a Comment