Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Pumpkin and Country Apple 🍎 Quick Breads in Oven

They are just about ready to bring to the Thanksgiving lunch meal at work tomorrow. My manager has severe tree-nut allergies, even airborne, so no nuts.

TCOY

  1. Walked 30 min. NYC.
  2. Some vegs.
  3. Ice water.

$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET

  • Starbucks, pack of 6 bright refillable hot bev cups w lids. Kept one, gave rest to my workmates. I try to be green. Also, grande iced coffee in my pink one, $16.66.
  • Refill MetroCard, $20.
  • Cafeteria lunch and small hummus cup, $8.66.
  • Duane Reade, Port Authority, 3 good Gala apples and Kerry Gold butter for loaf cake; Amy’s frozen enchiladas; and quart half and half, $16.94.

Total daily spend: $62.26.

Will crunch numbers soon.

P.S. Hi Liz and Eileen. I still have comment glitch. Thanks for weighing in--coat notes etc. if you want me to privately email you coat image and details, LMK. My cousin Lin and Sis both wanted to see it. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment