Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Time to Sleep

I spent several frustrating hours trying to capture screenshots/custom images and insert them in an online story. Along the way, I also lost some text that I now have to create from scratch, and memory. (I viewed history versions on the story, and mistakenly deleted a slide, so the copy is gone.) But I read it so many times, I think I can.

Must get the hang of it, but have invested hours today with only partial luck.

See you tomorrow.

Good night.



2 comments:

  1. Been there, lost hours of work and had to recreate. Fingers crossed all well now.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz. It was a bit scary but I did recreate and in the process, learned new skills in the story building/slide inserting world of SEO content. Big breath of gratitude. :)

      Delete