Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Eye Rest vs. Blog Post

See, tomorrow night will be a week since I drove into NYC and posted NEW YORKER FILM SCREENING IN TRIBECA. I have my Lilly Pulitzer wirebound narrow notepad, the one I scrawled in when the lights went down. 

I haven't seen a steno pad in years, the friendly photographer said as the credits rolled.

I know, I said. I love writing with pen on paper, though. 

Me too, he said, and we smiled.

It made a little crisp sound when I flipped each page in the dark. The notebook looks like this, and is not an official steno pad. Now I see it's unavailable on Amazon and I hope I find more, after I flip it over and use the other (blank) sides of the pages.

Anyway, I've been busy with magazine assignments. I hope to do my movie recap tomorrow? 

Good night.


2 comments:

  1. I take notes by hand, usually to fix the note taking event in my brain, I seldom go back to look at them (which doesn’t keep me from holding onto them). Pretty notebook.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, Liz, taking notes helps me experience and remember facts, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete