Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tired but Proud

Just handed in a big article revise for Good Housekeeping. One steeped in details about pretty silver jewelry, rich peach hand cream, shiny skillets and sprinkled with warnings about consumer scams....all in one piece! Will tell you when it runs.

Want to crawl into bed and read before lights out. Good night to you.

TCOY
Ummmm....nothing? That's unlike me, but it was pouring rain, and I spent the day shuttling Figgy to school, the doctor and the Y. and H. to the airport, in between working. A lot of emotional energy, too. But I guess one good thing I did was to pick up penne with chicken, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes from the pizza place--because I was too busy to cook dinner--and only eat half of it. It was so huge, I'm pretty sure nobody could eat the whole thing. That's the beauty of Jersey Italian food! Hey, wait a minute. I also moved a box of Mallomars and 15 Dove Promises out to my milkbox, so they wouldn't tempt me. ;)





3 comments:

  1. Since Mum also subscribes to Good Housekeeping I will check out this article as soon as you share the publication date! Sounds interesting!
    All the best,

    ReplyDelete