Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

X Marks the Spot

A strong, steady, even X for the positive things I did today rather than fall apart in the face of insurmountable odds:

X Boot camp in the park! Lots of sprints across width of football field, and runs up stadium steps. 
X Walked fluff ball on longish walk near hobbit house and later around block, too.
X Sent out another resume.
X 4 P.M., showered, shampooed and put on pink as a I promised myself in blog post last night--pink silk Coach neckerchief with navy-blue tank. I think it did lift my spirits and possibly also those of the people around me.
X Cup of hot tea around 4:30ish [influenced by friend/tea lover Kim].
X Worked on assignment.
X Healthy dinner--veggie burger on whole-wheat bun, fresh spinach salad, pickle. I swear that putting on the pink, etc. propelled me from one positive thing to the next.
X Small portion of good dark chocolate [and it's so midnight dark, that I wouldn't want to eat too much of it anyway].
X Wrote seven long overdue notes to friends. Feels good. Ready to go to P.O. tomorrow.

Good night and winging best wishes your way.


2 comments:

  1. I'm inspired by you (and your cup of tea) to turn this computer off and get to bed, too. I'm sleepy and will get more rest from a good night's snooze than more vegging out on the computer. Good night, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim...aiming for another cup of tea this afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete