Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi(e) Day, March 14

First King Arthur Flour sent an email yesterday:

03/14: enjoy pi(e) day with
$3.14 shipping on your $31.41 order

Then my friend Anne texted me about pie day today...

Then, I know Figgy loves pie....so I made five individual vanilla cream pies with sugar cookie crumb crusts. At first taste, they hadn't cooled enough, and the filling was bland--really lacking. But with hours to chill, it all came together. H., Fig and I loved them. [I also sent one home with our dinner guest.]

Happy Pi(e) Day. Good night. Let's lay our heads on pillows as light and fluffy as whipped cream.

TCOY 
  1. Private Benjamin with H. Tough stuff, but glad we tackled it.
  2. I walked home from the appt. It was energizing.
  3. Made healthy dinner, with brown rice, chicken, vegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment