Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Saved by the List

My magic carpet is pretty, peachy paper with an Eiffel Tower design.
Once again, saved by the list. It helps me to write things down when I'm floundering. So I have a list that is taking me--literally, like a magic carpet--from today into tomorrow. Through tomorrow, if things work as planned.

Going to bed now so I can read before sleep.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Good tooth care.
  2. Napped while rain poured outside. Rainy weather=ideal nap time, perfect soundtrack when you're lucky enough to be inside in a warm bed or on a cozy couch. Also: snowy weather; breezy, sunny days; and summer afternoons, but only when A.C. is cranking. 
  3. Made applesauce, with ginger, cinnamon, a little nutmeg and freshly squeezed orange juice.
  4. Private Benjamin.
  5. Applied for some jobs and worked on my freelance tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment