Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Must Rest My Head & Sleep

It's 1:39 A.M.....move-in day at Parsons in about 10 hours. I have to go to sleep. Have been running all over creation with Figgy to get everything from her Apple MacBook Pro [exciting, I want one] to comforter, mattress pad, wastebasket, etc. Nothing like waiting for the last minute. I hope it all fits in the car. Our roomy CR-V is at the shop and so we have Dad's smaller white Chevy. But that kinda makes me feel like he's coming along for the ride at such a pivotal time.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park, back with my pals.
  2. Salon blowout.
  3. Sipped Prosecco by Helen's fire pit--with Patsy, Cathy, Helen and Harriet. Perfect weather, moon high in sky, and Harriet's chess pie, made from her grandma's recipe.

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you all! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i just wanted to say thank you, Kim and I hope all is going well with M and C and you guys. I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life...yoga, etc. if i can and also, i hope we can meet for lunch or coffee or supper. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how exciting! Sounds like she is leaving with a bang (just caught up on some posts) but that is probably part of the rite of passage. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen. thanks for good wishes! love alice

    ReplyDelete