Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Good Night to You

It's nearly midnight and I still have to fill out some paperwork due to Punchy's school tomorrow. I was fairly productive today, but that still remains....

Tomorrow, I CHOOSE TO WORK ON ANTHONY'S LIFE STORY. I have been grappling with writer's block.

Very grateful that our sitter was here today from 4 to 7 p.m., as she is most Tuesdays. It gives me time and space.

TCOY
  1. Not-too-sweet granola with fresh raspberries and a splash of cream for breakfast.
  2. Kept my doctor appt.
  3. Veggies at lunch.
  4. Iced coffee.
  5. Homemade meatballs at dinner. I like to create, and if it's not chocolate layer cake, it might as well be good meatballs, right?
  6. Smart dental care.
  7. I am going to Cape Cod for a few days next week over Punchy's spring break--with Anne, her daughter, Sugar and Punch. I miss my Cape so much. Can't wait to breathe that air and stand high above the sea on the lookout. 





No comments:

Post a Comment