Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Campers Are Back

Swinging over the water and jumping in.
Corn roasted over the fire and H. in a T-shirt Figgy tie-dyed for him years ago.

They're back. It was just one night at Wharton State Forest in the Pine Barrens, but they packed a lot! The 4-man dome tent; the cooler full of milk, OJ, yogurt, butter and more; the remaining granola bars and bread, back in the house. They had fun.

I did a lot of TCOY today before they returned at 6 pm, but still didn't get to yoga.
1. Support group. My friend gave me a ride.
2. Walked home, about an hour at my pace.
3. Pedicure, finally.
4. Picked up my Tory T-strap sandals from shoemaker, finally.
5. Walked Sug.
6. Doing wash right now so we have fresh clean clothes for trip to Cape tomorrow.
7. Good dental care.

No comments:

Post a Comment