Search This Blog

Saturday, May 20, 2017

STITCH Raffle Winner!!!!!

I was stealing a nap when the phone rang....so thrilled...won the $150 gift card that STITCH Boutique raffled off at Ladies Night Thursday. This store is new to our town but has the greatest edit of clothes in the freshest colors...plus jewelry, accessories and--smartly--stylish shapewear undergarments to smooth a tiny roll [or muffin] or two. Good night, sweet dreams for sure.

TCOY
  1. Walked to bank and back--50 minutes.
  2. Still sticking to healthy food plan. I think because you eat three meals, so many vegs, so few carbs and enough protein, you don't scramble frenetically for junk.
  3. Weeded thru some clutter.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you!

    I've found I can fill up on fibrous fruits and veggies and not feel deprived, for quite a while. Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend. Yes it's strange but true. I can have a sweet potato twice a week and I had one before we went out last nite and I didn't feel hungry. Another change: instead of butter, just a drizzle of olive oil and S and P on it. Thank you Nan.

      Delete
  2. Yay for wining stuff! :) Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete