Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Good Night, The Coconut Cult Probiotic Mango Cream Yogurt

Found this pretty photo at THIS LINK.
I finally succumbed to a jar at Juice Culture today. This Mango Cream yogurt is Tiffany-priced, at $25, but you’re supposed to have just about a tablespoon per day of the miracle whip. Many people are into the benefits of probiotics, including some of my smart, slender, beautifully fit boot camp friends with whom I lunched today for Michael’s 50th bday! I will report back on my probiotic path. I hope it won’t be like my quest to start praying the Rosary [Sept. 26 blog post] or my other enthusiastic starts that fizzle. I guess that’s me. Still, this product is vegan and yummy and I want Figgy to try it, too. But it’s small spoonfuls! Check this coconut cream link./How about you? Are you into probiotics?/Gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment