Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2018

Postponing Again Til Tomorrow

I wanted to write a nice post but now I am just tired. Good night to you.

TCOY
  1. Healthy breakfast, yogurt with banana, walnuts, toasted coconut.
  2. Steamed cauliflower at lunch.
  3. Raspberries.
  4. Applied concealer, eye shadow, mascara. Now must remove them; that's the flip side of beauty for me.
  5. Moey's bday celebration with her parents and son. Laughter is good. And comfort--I have celebrated Moey's bday with her family for well over 40 years.

2 comments:

  1. All your posts are nice! Made me laugh about the makeup, much as I complain about aging, I am terrible about a night routine that would help.... brush my teeth and fall over, then next day complain again about dry skin! Hee
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Except in my case oily!!!! You look great though. :)

      Delete