Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2018

Hershey Park, Here We Come

Dan has been in Nashville for work since Wednesday. And now he just missed his flight home....by a few minutes. Bummer. He has to book a hotel and return tomorrow morning.

Punchy's first soccer game of the season is at 3 p.m. At 4 p.m., I'm putting the key in the ignition and driving her to Hershey, Pennsylvania. I bought tickets in March at a discount--it was a gymnastics fundraiser. They expire next Sunday, September 30.

Punch has had a rough week. I think it will be fun, though it's maybe a 3-hour ride. We are staying at a hotel for the night and hitting the park when it opens Sunday morning, then driving back home in the evening.

I will post from there. I was hoping I could take us to the Melt Spa [love that name] but clients must be 13 years or older, and the last appointment tomorrow is at 7 p.m. I thought maybe Punch could get a manicure, probably with cocoa butter moisturizer ;)

Maybe we will melt there another time.

Also, probably Chocolate Factory tour, where Punch will make her own candy bar. I plan to not eat any chocolate, because if I start, I likely will not stop. Especially my favorite, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I don’t know if it would be possible for me to not overindulge?

Good night to you.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! One of the tiresome things about aging for me is is I can’t handle the spinny rides anymore, get nauseous. Hope you two have fun!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete