Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Overeating--Rough Road

"When you lose, don’t lose the lesson."
Okay, I won’t.
Overtired. We got back from airport 330 am. Couldn’t settle in to sleep between adjusting to new CPAP mask design and the large iced coffee [half decaf]  that I got at 11 pm before driving 2 hrs to airport.
I finally had to switch back to old CPAP mask. Couldn’t drift off until nearly 5 am and had to set alarm to get Punch from her friend’s in Brewster.
Mistakes were made. BIG ones. I am human and choose to forgive myself.
Plenty of ice water coming my way.

MISSTEPS
  • Stopped at POPULAR bakery on way to Brewster. Punch loves brownies. Got 2 frozen ones and a PB cookie for me. She ate half a brownie. I ate all the rest in that white bakery bag. Should get smart already.
  • She spent $ on sleepover at store to buy container of rainbow sherbet, box 📦 of 3 chocolate caramel ice cream pops etc. I thought I was giving her money to get her and her friend ice cream cones but she came home w boxes. I just ate some spoonfuls of sherbet and not one, but 2 pops. Attempt to refuel when exhausted.
  • Rainbow Goldfish crackers.
  • 1.5 pieces leftover pizza.
Enough. It’s over. New road ahead. But must find ways to take care of myself. And set healthy boundaries like not agreeing to crazy drive time like this. Fig did drive the 2 hours back to the house.
Will take soothing bath now w seaweed/lavender pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment