By then, I was overhungry--the ride had taken over 1.5 hours--and I overate in kind of a frenzy. Triscuits, hummus, Cheddar quesadilla and entire 2.1 oz. Hu dark chocolate bar. Even if it is Paleo and free of refined sugar, that's a big portion of chocolate. Don't know if I can keep it around for a while; it's just that the pricey bars have been on sale at Kings.
*Although I like what I knew about former New York State Governor Mario Cuomo, I can't bring myself to call the newly built Tappan Zee Bridge the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge. I will stick with the Tapp.
- Seeing Sis, and walking Butter + Sugar by marina. We spotted a big, regal swan.
- I didn't start with those crispy, dry fried noodles? you dip in duck sauce at the Chinese restaurant where I took Sis for lunch. "Earth people," like Sis, can eat just a few, but I cannot.
- Healthy foods: vegs, brown rice, banana, whipped cottage cheese, multigrain tortillas. Not in that order.
- GASOLINE: $52 [includes $20 I forgot to add to Saturday].
- LUNCH, treated Sis at Chinese restaurant, includes $6 tip, $33.39.
- GROCERIES with Sis, whole-grain tortillas, light sour cream, shredded cheese, pound of salted butter, Shower to Shower powder, hummus, large container mascarpone [channeling my friend Nan], big box Triscuits, bouquet of flowers for Sis, pistachio creme ground coffee, $48.25. Stared down Mallomars, on sale--an old friend of mine. Or enemy?
- DAN going out to meet his pal for a beer just now. Gave him last $20 I had on hand.
🎟 Gasoline, twice, $52.
🎟 Chinese lunch with Sis, $33.
🎟 Grocery shopping in Connecticut w Sis, $48.